Sponsorship & Advertising
SA's Mallala Motor Sport Park continues to thrive and adapt to the times as the needs and preferences of competitors and fans change. Circuit racers have long feared the Mallala corners and consider the circuit as the 'toughest on brakes' in the country. In more recent times it has earned a reputation as the best drifting track in Australia...and now has Australia's best burnout pad!
Mallala continues to provide an exciting range of events for motor sport enthusiasts. The roar of race engines can be heard on most days of the year, with activities including private track days, driver education, practice days, test days, club events, state championships and national events.
The 'big events' continue to keep the track busy. In 2009 the Drift Supercup and Mallala Performance Nationals (MallaNats) were introduced to the calendar, which significantly increased crowd numbers and the profile of Mallala Motor Sport Park. Between 2010-11 these events had bigger attendance numbers and because of demand MallaNats became a 2 day event. 2012 showed even bigger growth with record crowd numbers at nearlly all events!
In 2013, significant events include;
- G1 Extreme Drift ....a 3 Round Championship
- Australian Drifting Grand Prix....a major national drifting event
- The Shannons Nationals....national motor racing at its best, including the Formula 3 'Gold Star' round and the Clem Smith Cup for Sports Sedans
- Mallanats....One of Australia's biggest 'Nats' events now!
- 10/10 Matsuri...this open track drift festival attracts over 200 competitors and large crowds. We will have two events this year.
For sponsorship information and enquiries on sponsoring activities at Mallala Motorsport Park fill out the form below.