Mallala Motorsport Park Visitor Advice
Our first priority, whether you are visiting or participating at Mallala Motorsport Park, is the safety and well-being of all visitors to the venue. We are following guidelines from SA Health in regards to crowds and events, and we are continually monitoring their recommendations as the situation changes rapidly.
We hope you continue to support local business in every way permissible, and ours is no different.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority. As the situation with
COVID-19 continues to evolve, we continue to take hygiene and social distancing measures to reduce and manage risk. The measures currently in place are as follows:
- Gatherings of more than 10 people are not be permitted anywhere on the site at Mallala Motorsport Park.
- Monitoring adherence to 1.5m distance between individuals at all times. Please observe ground markings in indoor spaces (minimum 4sqm of space per person)
- Every visitor will go through a screening process as to whether they are permitted to visit Mallala. Your temperature may be taken at the time.
- Sign-on documents will be sent to you prior to attendance. Please complete them thoroughly and bring them with you.
- Briefings are temporarily suspended from being held in the Driver Briefing room. Instead driver briefings will be conducted via an outdoor PA in the paddock
- If you are participating in an activity that requires a helmet we strongly encourage you to bring your own. Our helmets are sanitized after each use but we prefer you to bring your own. You can also purchase a helmet for $120 at Autosport.
- Increased employee awareness of the requirement to maintain the highest level of health and safety in our workplaces at all times.
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas (including the fuel pumps, kiosk, door handles, bathrooms) using high grade multi-surface cleaners and disinfectant
- Availability of hand sanitizers at key areas on premise and anti-bacterial soaps in bathrooms
You can help us and others by following these basic preventative measures:
- Do not visit Mallala Motorsport Park if you are feeling unwell
- Do not visit Mallala Motorsport Park if you have any pre-existing medical conditions (heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, lung issues) that put you at a higher particular risk
- Do not visit Mallala Motorsport Park if you have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Be sure to frequently clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow.
For more information you can visit the SA Health website here
We will communicate updates via our website and social media channel (Facebook). This is a constantly changing situation, and we will continue to communicate changes as they happen based on advice from the relevant health authorities.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in the coming days and weeks as we work through these challenging times. If you have any further queries please email
Stay safe, look after one another, and let’s smash that curve so we can smash that throttle on the track!
Mallala Motorsport Park